DM_DOCBROKER_E_HOST_NAME]error: "Unable to find host with name:
Roberto, Emerson
2007-10-18 14:09:10 UTC

I am receiving the following error message when my application try to connect to documentum:

DfException:: THREAD: http-8080-Processor1; MSG: [DM_DOCBROKER_E_HOST_NAME]error: "Unable to find host with name: eqttech. Network specific error: Host not found. Network error: invalid host name."

[DM_DOCBROKER_E_REQUEST_FAILED_E]error: "The Docbroker request failed."; ERRORCODE: 100; NEXT: null

Documentum.properties :
Docbase = eqttech
Cabinet = Eqttech
FunctionalId = xxx
FunctionalPwd = xxx

dmcl.ini
[DOCBROKER_PRIMARY]
host = dimage2.nj.ssmb.com
port =1489

I am not understanding because the eqttech is the value of the docbase.

note : I can ping the address dimage2.nj.ssmb.com
Please, Could you help me? I donŽt know whether my dmcl.ini is correct configured.

Tks,
poyrazus
2007-10-18 14:27:47 UTC
As i understand, it cannot find dimage2.nj.ssmb.com.
Try to ping dimage2.nj.ssmb.com, if no answer, either change it with its
corresponding ip address (in the dmcl.ini), or add dimage2.nj.ssmb.com to
the known hosts (/etc/hosts etc.)
Hi,
Tks,
sag gvavs